PDA

View Full Version : FS: Loprinzi Baritone

rosepose
02-05-2016, 05:48 AM
SOLDThis is a beautiful Loprinzi baritone, purchased in January 2014 directly from Loprinzi in Clearwater, FL. (I don't think they have a retail store, but I ordered it from Donna at the Tampa Bay Getaway.) It is model AM-AR-B. It has given me lots of pleasure and sounds and plays like a dream. Here are the specs: Solid mahogany top, back and sides; mother of pearl dot position markers, abalone rosette, Grover geared tuning machines, ebony fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, 20 frets, satin finish.

Less than two months ago I had a K&K Aloha Twin pickup put in it by a wonderful local luthier. I have it strung DGBE with Worth browns. Scale length seems to be 19.5".

This baritone is in wonderful condition and has been lovingly taken care of and kept in my smoke-free home. No dings or scratches. I never thought I could part with it, but I recently splurged on a tenor guitar so I have to part with some of my favorites ukuleles.

This was $725 new but I will sell it and include shipping within continental U.S. and the hard foam case for $490. Paypal preferred. 8808488085880868808788088

rosepose
02-07-2016, 10:30 AM
I have dropped the price to $490.

BlackBearUkes
02-07-2016, 10:32 AM
That is really a great price for a fine uke by a great builder. Folks need to snap this up!

I have dropped the price to $490.

rappsy
02-07-2016, 11:22 AM
That is really a great price for a fine uke by a great builder. Folks need to snap this up!

This is quite an endorsement from one of the better builders of fine Ukes.

singsong
02-07-2016, 11:24 AM
I agree, LoPrinzi is known for consistent high quality construction and solid tone. You baritone players out there should take notice of the opportunity to own this high-end ukulele at a great price.

bunnyf
02-08-2016, 12:32 AM
This is a killer deal, especially with the installed pickup. If I didn't already have 2 baris, I would jump on this. I love my LoPr soprano. It's not my most expensive uke, but it's the one I'd grab if the house were on fire.

rosepose
02-08-2016, 01:59 AM
Thanks for these positive comments. I didn't say much in my sale post about the wonderful quality of this instrument because I assumed saying "Loprinzi" was enough said. I have had instruments that cost twice as much but didn't have the sound or feel of this one. Beautiful tone and sustain. It's hard to let it go.

I answered a couple of pm's, by the way, but i'm not completely sure I did it correctly, so please send me another message if you're waiting to hear from me.