Anyone in Central IL?

neekeedobs

Reaction score
Just wanted to let anyone know that might be close to Peoria, IL that I meet with a newer ukulele group once per month. If you're interested in the group head over to http://meetup.com/uke309 for more info!

We meet at Kidder Music in Peoria, and we generally try to meet on the second Saturday of the month. There will be a month here and there that we will have to change the date. I hope to find some new people here that can join me.

I assume you don't check this very often yet. but there are other jams as well
Normalukejam.com is one. I may try to make it to your next one.

I live in Peoria, and I attend the Normal Uke Jam every month. Might drop in next Saturday to check it out.

The Springfield Uketopians also meet on the second Saturday, but in the afternoon (1-3 p.m., Gallina's Pizza downtown). Look for us on Facebook.

Depending on how long Peoria sessions go, you'd have to drive like mad. But you're welcome to check us out. A little farther away yet, the Clinton Uke-Crazies meet on the third Sunday, 2 p.m., but locations vary.

Just wanted to let anyone know that might be close to Peoria, IL that I meet with a newer ukulele group once per month. If you're interested in the group head over to http://meetup.com/uke309 for more info!

We meet at Kidder Music in Peoria, and we generally try to meet on the second Saturday of the month. There will be a month here and there that we will have to change the date. I hope to find some new people here that can join me.

Central Illinois? That's way up in Northern Illinois...

If you want to run another couple hours up 74, check out the Quad Cities Ukulele Club, we meet at West Music in Moline the 1st & 3rd Saturday's at 1:00 pm. :)

If you want to run another couple hours up 74, check out the Quad Cities Ukulele Club, we meet at West Music in Moline the 1st & 3rd Saturday's at 1:00 pm. :)

Yes! I actually met with some of you at the first Macomb Ukulele Festival. I will try to make it that way sometime! :)

Central Illinois? That's way up in Northern Illinois...

You must be in way Southern Illinois somewhere :D if you feel like a road trip join us sometime. We are still new and trying to find our niche, but we will get there.

I'm glad you were able to join us - hopefully we will have our act a little more together, soon!

You must be in way Southern Illinois somewhere :D if you feel like a road trip join us sometime. We are still new and trying to find our niche, but we will get there.

South of Carbondale in the Shawnee, lots of bluegrass, occasional uke player but no club or organization that I'm aware of. Quite similar to the area where the UWC is held actually.

Top Bottom