Belated NUD : Moore Bettah Tenor

good_uke_boy

Reaction score
Over a year ago I started an online conversation with Chuck Moore, asking whether I could get on his wait list to get on his wait list to get on his wait list...

Amazingly and luckily, the stars aligned, and I took delivery last August of a wonderful Koa Moore Bettah tenor. Pictures and a sound sample can be found in the links below. (Please pardon my poor playing.) Hopefully those speak for themselves. I'll just add: while this instrument looks and sounds great, its best attribute is playability: low string height, light weight, and a strong "tight" neck -- possibly due to carbon fiber reinforcement.

Thanks for looking, all. -Kevin

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7rtkkk0gld5qaxv/AABv1AV9b6rdtfl7Ah6UCUiva?dl=0

https://soundcloud.com/user-706114832/mbu

Last edited:
Lovely Uke ... looks and sounds amazing ... and you play very nicely as well.

Very nice! Welcome to the family! It's made to be played, play the fool out of it!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! What a lovely sound clip-- it has a beautiful tone, and looks gorgeous to boot!

Congratulations, it's beautiful and both the playing and the tone of your ukulele sound lovely -- you're well-suited for each other.

If you don't mind my asking, is there a story or meaning behind the wave-looking symbol inlay on the headstock?

Congratulations on your new moore bettah ukulele... happy strumming and welcome to the mb ohana :)

Congratulations, it's beautiful and both the playing and the tone of your ukulele sound lovely -- you're well-suited for each other.

If you don't mind my asking, is there a story or meaning behind the wave-looking symbol inlay on the headstock?

The headstock inlay is Chuck's, Moore Bettah logo.

Congratulations, Kevin! What a wonderful instrument - and I'm not just saying this because it looks very similar to my own MB... ;)

Also, very nice playing - one of my all time favorite songs, too.

Wow, congratulations. That's a beauty. I'm so jealous!

Congrats! Play it daily!

Top Bottom