I’iwi 8-string tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-o-reno

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This is a lovely I’iwi 8-string tenor from Oahu luthier Charles Fukuba. Check the web for info on the I’iwi brand or luthier Charles Fukuba to see the incredible instruments he builds.

The body is koa with a spruce top, puka style sounds holes, a tortoiseshell binding and a translucent top wood protector was added. It sports a lovely rosewood fret board, koa faceplate, rosewood bridge and bone nut & saddle.

She a produces gorgeous tones as you would expect from a well-made custom ukulele and she’s loud enough to accompany a large group. She sounds wonderful either strummed or fingerpicked.

Currently strung with Aquila strings, but included is a new set of Worth clear and a set of classic Hilo black strings. A nice heavy duty, padded Ko'olau hard-shell case with a pair of Planet Waves humidifiers keep her protected.
Times being what they are she's priced to sell quickly at $750 or best offer plus shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

Iiwi 8-string front close2.jpgIiwi 8-string front close1.jpgIiwi 8-string back.jpgIiwi 8-string aide.jpgIiwi 8-string front in case.jpg

Steve,
I've sent you a PM. New to the forum, so not certain of classified protocol.
Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom