Gretsch G9120-SK Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
This will be a "reverse auction sale". Price will be reduced $10 a day until it is sold.

I am selling my Gretsch G9120-SK tenor in my ongoing quest to downsize my instrument collection as I grow older. This instrument is an all solid wood koa body tenor. It has a one piece mahogany neck which is a rarity on an Asian made instrument.

This instrument plays as well as any other instrument I have, nice low action with no buzzes or issues of any nature. The neck on these Gretsch instruments is on the large side. I don't have any problem with a thick neck but some people might so I point that out. The instrument was purchased from HMS and was set up by them.

Soundwise, it competes very well with my Collings and Larrivee tenors having excellent intonation, projection, volume, and tone.
There are no cosmetic issues. Overall condition is excellent, as new.

It is currently strung with Seaquar clear fluorocarbon fishing line with a wound low G.

Includes an Oahu hard shell case as shown in the photos and an Oasis humidifier.

I am asking $290 which will include shipping within CONUS.

I prefer and accept PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

IMG_0504.jpgIMG_0505.jpgIMG_0506.jpgIMG_0507.jpg

Sound sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-ydlhkFf1s&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Vic, the soprano you are selling is a beauty. I thought it would be sold by now. Someone will pick it up soon.

FYI, I own that model. After a set-up, it's my best playing instrument, period! Sounds great, too. Your Youtube vid does a good job of showing the sound.

Thank you. These Gretsch tenors are very nice instruments.

Wonder how low this will go before someone buys it...???

Price reduced to $300.

Last edited:
I was asked for a few more photos so here they are:

IMG_0511.jpgIMG_0513.jpgIMG_0514.jpgIMG_0516.jpg

Price is reduced to $280 which includes shipping within CONUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom