Tip for posts with photos.

KohanMike

Los Angeles, Beverly Grove West
UU VIP
Reaction score
When you need to post a photo or image in a thread, a good tip to know is at the end of the paragraph, before you add the photo, hit one or 2 returns on your keyboard, that way the photo will move down away from the text so that the paragraph is not spread out and harder to read. Here are examples:

This is a sample of text with the photo below the text. I hit 2 returns on the keyboard after I finished typing the paragraph. The paragraph line spacing is proper compared to below.

On_Stage Ball_Joint.jpg

This is a paragraph where I did not add the carriage returns at the end, which widens the line spacing way too much when you add the photo or image to the end of the paragraph.On_Stage Ball_Joint.jpg

Last edited:
How do you post pictures using the little clickable images. I tried several ways and only found that posting the URL from Photobucket would work and the pix were too big, unless I reduced them before hand in my computers image editing.

Here's some info. The second icon imports a thumbnail on which the reader clicks to enlarge the image. I prefer to have the image larger, so I use the first icon, shows my image the size I make it.

Insert photo icons UU.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom