F/S or Trade: Kamaka HF-2L Long Neck Concert with Hard Shell Case. Born July 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
This Uke is now sold.

The pictures are here.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/rappsy/A2q143

I am new to the world of Kamaka Ukuleles and didn't try my first one until a month or two ago. I wanted to try a few out before deciding which was best for me. As I play pretty much exclusively the Long Neck Concert scale, there aren't that many to choose from, whether it's Kamaka or others, so I bought two Kamaka LN Concerts to try them out.

One is the HF-2L which is the one now available for sale. The other is the HF-2LD which has upgraded wood, more bling, and is the same model other than the upgrades. After playing both, I have decided to keep the 2LD.

The HF-2L available is a Koa Uke and it is currently strung with florocarbon strings. It was born on July 9, 2015, and purchased in August, 2015. The original owner decided to stop playing Ukes and I got a good price from him. He played it very little. I received it last week and have been playing it with my deluxe. I have put on about 1-2 hours, so it is practically new.

There is a pin hole sized dot on the top (only in appearance, not in feel), and besides that, it is perfect. It will come with a hard shell case.

I paid $XXX and that's what I want. We split shipping and PayPal F&F is preferred.

The pictures are here.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/rappsy/A2q143

I much prefer to sell, but there are a handful of Ukes I would be interested in trading this for.

Mya-Moe Koa or Spruce/Rosewood Tenor.

Collings UT1K or UT2K Koa Tenor.

Tiny Tenor in Spruce/Rosewood.

There are other high ends that I may be interested in. Price can be higher than the amount I want for this one, but not substantially so. Let me know what you have.

Depending on trade, cash will go either way.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Hey Buddy, ... ship this Uke up north of the border ... check your email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom