Timms Soprano with defect

Timbuck

Reaction score
Shame about this one..Plays great with plenty of volume..But there is flaw in the ebony fretboard, it's a thin gray line in the grain that runs from fret 8 to about fret 14. I know some one would not buy this uke just for that reason even tho' you have to look close to see it and it dosn't effect the playability ....So i've put it up for auction on ebay starting at a modest price with no reserve or buy it now price.

Um ... this looks pretty good to me ... even with my Costco Reading glasses ... I found it on Ebay ... I think that is what I call Character ... and how cool it looks ... doesn't detract for me ... and I would presume others.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your articles at your link too. Both inventive and artistic, particularly the arch top article.

Hi Ken,
Looks to be another great ukulele from your workshop!
I purchased one from you years ago, that Jon Duncan and I used as a prize in a contest here on UU. Love your detailed luthier workshop notes as well.-
It took a bit of searching - but found this new one - using 'Timms Soprano Ukulele' in the Ebay search -
Best Wishes from me - Ed G, in Lakebay Washington USA -:)o)

Last edited:
Waiting for your next special batch :)

Woah! Someone paid £500 for this one!

At the same time this one was on eBay there was and still is a Timms with a buy it now of 399 pounds sterling with $50 shipping to US. It's still there but you need to an ebay search for Ken Timms ukulele.

Jude

Top Bottom