MUST SELL - RARE PONO - only 20 Made - WTSH - Wi'awa with Spruce top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pukin' Ukin'

Reaction score
Need to sell and this shouldn't be hard to interest someone. I have emailed John Kitakis about this who told me there were only 20 slot heads made, I can share that email with you. It was because of a short supply of high quality Wi'awa wood.

700 shipped fast with deluxe case is very fair but I am very willing to "talk".

All my ukuleles are in pristine condition and this is no exception. Full disclosure: I love the sound and feel of this uke but I simply can't afford it. Whoops.

As always, the best way to get in touch is email to: theargus2@gmail.com

Please help save my marriage :cool:

Thanks!

IMG_1577-D.jpg

IMG_1579-D.jpg

IMG_1578-D.jpg

Last edited:
OK I gotta close this and report it sold.

Many people missed out on a wonderful deal/wonderful instrument. I feel a lot of suspicion swirling around this forum. I feel hesitant to post a uke sometimes because often people think you're trying to "pull one over" on them. I think that too many people always expect the worst. Skepticism is good but not always best when it's automatically the first reaction. I'm not preaching Peace and Love.

I don't like to single out a member but I will and Lenny (rappsy) does a wonderful job of posting and selling top of the line, Like New condition, ukes (a model citizen of UU). I buy lots of ukes and sell lots of ukes, not for profit. They come in and go out in perfect condition if I dislike them for any reason. I just feel the suspicion. But hopefully I'm wrong.

Well, I sold my Wi'awa to an extremely nice guy and we agreed on something fair for both of us. Stay strong UU Community, there are good people using this forum and the Good will prevail!

I don't fully understand this expression :( but please take all of this "with a grain of salt." I mean no harm.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom