Ukulele Aerobics - Chad Johnson Audio Tracks CD

Trader Todd

Reaction score
I just purchased this book on eBay and the seller forgot to send the audio CD. I've contacted them and have no doubt that they will fix the issue but I was curious if anybody had the audio files in Dropbox or somewhere I might be able to access them? It'd save me the hassle of having to burn it anyway. I'm not even sure I have a CD player these days..

Great book BTW, just what I was looking for. Highly recommended to anybody looking to add some chord vocab, picking patterns and some stock riffs to you arsenal. Good for beginners and new to uke guitar players like myself.

Thanks in advance for any help. Now stop starring at a screen a go play your uke!

Hey Todd,
I have the files on my desktop.
I can move them to dropbox later this afternoon.
Johnson

PM me your dropbox email and I will share it with you.

Hey guys, sharing audio files like this from a commercial product, without the author and/or copyright holder's permission, is a copyright violation. Yes, you bought the book and CD. But that's what you bought--a CD, not downloadable files. The right thing to do would be to wait for your CD to arrive and ditch the audio files.

My copy of the book didn't have a CD but had a code printed in the front so you could download the files.

please, can you help send me those files, too?, i am new and i am very excited with this new book but my electronic version of the book does not support the audio files, please, send those files, my mail is marioespinozafernandez_8@hotmail.com

please, would send those files too?, my electronic version of the book does not support audio files, so i got stucked in week 4 because i cannot undestand the chords, so please send me those files, my mail is marioespinozafernandez_8@hotmail.com

I bought the Kindle version which comes with audio files built-in, negating the need for a CD. It works great on my iPad.

The exercises in the book are also great. I highly recommend it for beginner to intermediate players.

Wow. I feel like a fool. Deaks was correct, there is a code in the first page for downloading the files.

I really enjoy this book, I've slowly been picking at it for a few months now.

I quote the others, there isn't any CD with this book. on the first page there's a code, you insert that code in the mentioned site, and you download a zip folder with 40 tracks (1 per week).

I also have the book and while I like it, there are a few problems with it imo. At least for me the notion of spending only one week per week in the book isn't going to happen, it's completely unrealistic for a fairly new player. I also think that some techniques should be introduced much, MUCH later than they are in the book, from a beginner's perspective. Regarding the audio files, it's a shame there is only one per week because you might want to work on a specific exercise, but they are all put together in a single file and there isn't even any verbal separation between exercises.

On the plus side, it's a book full with great exercises and helpful and useful advice. I really like it, but would not in anyway reccommend it as a 40 week course.

Woops wrong thread, thought this was the review thread in the beginners' area. So don't mind me...

I quote the others, there isn't any CD with this book. on the first page there's a code, you insert that code in the mentioned site, and you download a zip folder with 40 tracks (1 per week).

My edition came with a physical CD, not with a code (photo). Would have preferred a download as that would have saved the time for ripping the CD. :)

Last edited:
Hi. I got the kindle version too, but i do not know how to download or get the audio files, in the page where the exercise is located, it says that my device do not support the files, how can i get them? Help me please

Hi locoloco:

What is your device? I have the book downloaded on my iPad, and have no problems with the audio files. I simply place my finger over the blue speaker icon which is above each exercise, and the audio plays.

Hi lfoo6952:
I have the kindle for computer and for android, but there is a message that says: "no audio file supported by your devie" how I fix this problem?

Hi locoloco:

I look up the description of the product on Amazon. This is what it states: Kindle Edition with Audio/Video: Audio/Video content is available on Fire tablets (except Kindle Fire 1st Generation) and iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices.

It doesn't seem to work on an Android device.

Mine came with a CD. I started out liking the book, but somewhere in the middle the exercises became so random that I was not learning anything that was relevant.

Last edited:
Top Bottom