FS: Kiwaya KTC-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pluck

Reaction score
The Kiwaya KTC-1 is a high quality, Japanese made 12 fret mahogany concert uke. I've only had this about 3 weeks. Just long enough to prove to myself that I'm a soprano guy. This one is No. 036. The previous owner says he bought it new in 12/2008. Nut and saddle are ebony for that old-school authentic look. In great condition. There is one little edge ding (top side, lower bout) which should be visible the 4th photo. It sounds great. Gig bag is included. Since originally listing I have switched out the strings for some Martin fluorocarbons.

Shipped CONUS $325.

IMG_0600.jpgIMG_0601.jpgIMG_0602.jpgIMG_0603.jpg

Last edited:
I had one of these and a Martin soprano 0, and I really couldn't tell much difference between it and the Martin as far as tone went. this was a little easier for me to play, but I'm a tenor man. I'd love to get a hold of one of their tenors, but they are pricey.

Do you know if the saddle or nut were switched out? I believe that all of the Kiwayas I have seen have a bone saddle which is compensated.

Bump with price reduction. Now $375. It's a buyers market I guess.

Price reduction to $350. I've got my eye on a sweet little auction that closes this weekend but I need some dough.

Price reduced to $325 shipped. This is a great concert uke and I find myself in a hurry to sell it so please, someone, take advantage of me.

Price reduced to $325 shipped. This is a great concert uke and I find myself in a hurry to sell it so please, someone, take advantage of me.
this is a crazy good deal. someone please buy this so I don't . I don't even play concerts but I am so tempted. I need to sell a few ukes myself or I'd buy this just because.

Ernie, Your inbox is full so I can't respond.

Thanks, strumsilly, for keeping an eye on my sale. Hopefully you won't have to endure it much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom