Your best ukulele for dry conditions...

My concert Flea. Hands down. ... and cold, and hot, and wet ..........

Dry weather is usually from using space heaters. My Outdoor Ukulele is best for dry heat.

My concert Flea is the best for any conditions.

Scooter

I live in very humid Florida, so this only comes in to play when I travel. The Applause UAE-20 and Epiphone Les Paul.

martin oxk is a good stable one. typical laminates work okay but i do notice slight changes in the neck.

OXK for me too especially after upgrading the tuners to Gotah UPTLs. (The stock tuners were loosening up in the extremely dry Winters here in NH.)

So far my lowly/inexpensive aiersi ovation style soprano seems to handle varied temps and humidities just fine. Their web site descripes the top as "plywood", but I think that is due to a bad translation program.

Can anyone tell me why my pictures always get turned onto their side?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 23
I've got one of the modern Gretsch Camp Ukuleles.
I know that they are not to everybodies taste, but it is quirky, very playable and seemingly indestructible.
I suppose it does what it 'says on the tin'

I've got a Blackbird Clara and a Flea because I live in a desert... If you're looking for zero humidity problems and an amazing sound, the Clara is the the best. My flea has been very durable as well, and I prefer the synthetic fretboard over the wood fretboard. Both are a great value for money - even with the $1,000 price difference.

Top Bottom