Tabs book suggestions

whistleman123

Reaction score
I very much enjoyed learning the tabs arrangement for papermoon that UU member bradben posted in the video sub-forum.

Are there any tabs book from the major publishing houses of easy to moderate difficulty tabs for tunes of that era of music or even a little more modern into the swing era?

ONe option for similar songs, whistle. His link is in last post. (His first book is amazing, too, and a great companion if still available--I think it has paper moon). He ships to USA. That's not him, the bearded and bald guy, that's just a reviewer of his book; if you speak French you'll know he loves it!

Especially great about Ukezaza: he has Youtube videos where he plays most every song in both of his books. Helps to see it when looking at the tabs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_xUUSo5nWI

Last edited:
Was playing through book 1 last night. Unfortunately it appears I have lost my book 2 :(

I concur, the ukulelezaza books are excellent. I got both books and his cd at the same to make the shipping cost to the US a little less painful.

I concur, the ukulelezaza books are excellent. I got both books and his cd at the same to make the shipping cost to the US a little less painful.

And the books come with a demo DVD with all the tunes. Get them!

Top Bottom