Hello From A Sofa In Los Angeles, CA

WoodGlue

Reaction score
Los Angeles, CA USA & Wherever It Is I'm Camping I
Howdy!

I grew up playing my mothers 1950's vintage ukulele, and decided to catch the bug again and start playing! What a fun and relatively inexpensive hobby the Uke is! And the people whose YouTubes I've seen and Internet Websites I've visited are overwhelmingly helpful and just great folks!

Looking forward to learning a lot here from all the knowledgeable people!

Thanks,

WoodGlue

Hello from a throne in Chicago, Illinois.

Happy to have you on board.

Thanks,

Igloo.

Hi WoodGlue! Welcome to the forum.

I may know you from the IRV2 forum - I am on there as lgarcia. Camping and ukuleles go together.

Welcome to UU WoodGlue, from an office chair in Los Angeles. What part of this massive group of towns are you in?

–Lori

Howdy Woodglue!

I'm in the UK but grew up in Monrovia and often visit family with ukuleles.
:)
-maryagnes

E Komo Mai!
I grew up in Newport/Huntington, now living on Oahu.
You came to the right place!

Hola from next door in sunny Phoenix! Welcome!

fun and relatively inexpensive hobby is right -until you start hoarding ukes :)

Hi from another local. As my listing always shows, I'm near the Beverly Center (though I heard recently that Cedars Sinai hospital may be buying it so I might have to change my listing). And I've played along with Lori and Janeray1940.

Yes, I am also on the IRV2 site :) And I'm out near Pasadena way, what about you folks?

Wood

Welcome! I lived in Pasadena for about thirteen years, it is a great town. I still miss the restaurants and shopping.

How cool that so many of you guys either reside here or have passed by these ways in your life! I' SoCal born and bred and I plan on trying to stay close to the Southland the rest of my life Once LA gets into you, it's hard to get it back out!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Wood

Hey w,

LA, what a busy place to be!
Better to be doing the sofa there than many other places I know of !
...and a good thing you have chosen the ukulele instead of the double bass con arco !
:)
rc

Top Bottom