004.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
And cheaper than UAS. :nana:

That's pretty awesome!

Reminds me of VW microbuses that I hitched rides in during the 1960's. They always made me smile.

hehe. Me too, cheers Hollis. I had an old love bus myself back in the day; replete with the mandatory floral curtains. Never quite grew out of that phase... :p

Some of us have remained chronocentric in spirit if not in how we cut our hair now a days. But there was magic in every direction then, no?

Peace love and groove.

All I can hear is "This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius the age Aquarius.....Aquaaariuuus.

That is fabulous Jon, great job brother. That will put a smile on your girls face for sure.

It looks lovely and it's such an original, personalized gift, too!

It's great to see you happy and cheery. :)

Looks awesome Jon! :drool:

Seems that a certain other uke player who is also quite adept with watercolors might have inspired just a little bit of this project...ahem...

Only concern I would have: I might worry that play wear would cause the art to chip off over time, and thus might think about protecting it with something, like a clear spray coating at least on the top on the floor-side of the upper bout.

In any case, a great job there, and you've truly created a wonderful keepsake from the heart.

Mahalo,

Booli :)

What a lovely idea and a lovely, personalized uke!!!! Great gift idea.

Peace love and groove.

All I can hear is "This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius the age Aquarius.....Aquaaariuuus.

That is fabulous Jon, great job brother. That will put a smile on your girls face for sure.

OK Dave, I can take the ribbing but for us old hippies we tend to perceive that time as our generations Camelot. So no one is allow to make fun of it until they have read/watched what has become to be known as Hunter S Thompson's wave speech from Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas - https://vimeo.com/14983409. Then you can make fun of it.

Last edited:
She is going to melt over this. Such a thoughtful and perfect gift for her. You are such a great guy. I love it!

Top Bottom