WTB Also interested in ANY slot head Pono tenor. ANY.

Pukin' Ukin'

Reaction score
UU Police, please don't harass me. I ain't done nothin' wrong. I'm just looking for a nice instrument to enjoy. I swear. :cheers:

Reply to theargus2@gmail.com

Last edited:
UU Police, please don't harass me. I ain't done nothin' wrong. I'm just looking for a nice instrument to enjoy. I swear. :cheers:

Reply to theargus2@gmail.com

Why don't you buy the slot head Pono "pedalfreak" is selling. You said ANY slothead. Put the poor guy out of his misery

Or buy the slot head Pono that this guy named " Pukin' Ukin' " is selling.

yeah kinda funny story about that. I was in touch with him about a month ago and literally ready to pay him immediately but he was at work and didn't have the uke with him. I know its not easy for everyone, but whenever I'm actively selling a uke I make sure I have it "with me". In my office or building but not left in car. Anyways I bought the exact same uke in new condition for 500 from someone that same day and then ended up selling it a few days later. I wasn't one of the people that contacted him and backed out. There wasn't exactly an "urgency" to sell though when it came to actually selling. I had his paypal info and was all set to go.

I can not believe that uke is still around. ITS A GREAT UKE. I just don't love ALL mahogany ukes I found out. Like someone please realize that this is a wonderful use and BUY IT you are missing out on a deal. I wholly it, whatever that means to anyone.

Why don't you buy the slot head Pono "pedalfreak" is selling. You said ANY slothead. Put the poor guy out of his misery

Didn't that Pono MTSH-PC sell for $650?

yeah kinda funny story about that. I was in touch with him about a month ago and literally ready to pay him immediately but he was at work and didn't have the uke with him. I know its not easy for everyone, but whenever I'm actively selling a uke I make sure I have it "with me". In my office or building but not left in car. Anyways I bought the exact same uke in new condition for 500 from someone that same day and then ended up selling it a few days later. I wasn't one of the people that contacted him and backed out. There wasn't exactly an "urgency" to sell though when it came to actually selling. I had his paypal info and was all set to go.

I can not believe that uke is still around. ITS A GREAT UKE. I just don't love ALL mahogany ukes I found out. Like someone please realize that this is a wonderful use and BUY IT you are missing out on a deal. I wholly it, whatever that means to anyone.

yes its absolutely still for sale. Very nice guy to deal with but someone sold me a new one for 500 first that same day.

Oh yeah. I'm not selling or buying any Uke to make any profit. I'm no mother Theresa but I'm not looking to take advantage. I may have technically paid 525 for it and sold it for more only because they wanted even faster shipping but it was totally a new model sold for 525 at most. Still I don't know why no one is not buying the other online.

...why am I even reading this silly thread... I don't have no Ponos...

(That's wahappens when you post on iPhone...!)

Last edited:
Exactly sonomajaz.

Why does anyone care? If you have something that I'm looking for to sell please let me know. Do I have to put a disclaimer in every ad I post that I don't want it to turn into a chat room?

I wasn't one of the people that contacted him and backed out. There wasn't exactly an "urgency" to sell though when it came to actually selling. I had his paypal info and was all set to go.

Ok, have to speak up here...It was after 3pm my time when we agreed on the price. And I told you that I would ship it the very next morning. Then you told me you had to think about it, and you'd get back to me. So I'm not sure what the "wasn't exactly an 'urgency' to sell though when it came to actually selling" comment is about. :confused:

what urgency was there for me to NOT think about it? you wouldn't be able to make any progress on it till the next day. And there someone came along and wrote to me. I would have loved to buy from you. Ukes and people looking to buy move fast. Although some move very slow. Theres no sale if theres no opportunity. Here we go now this is a chat room?

BTW if anyone opened this post because of the title then id still LOVE to speak with you.
Thanks!

Ok, have to speak up here...It was after 3pm my time when we agreed on the price. And I told you that I would ship it the very next morning. Then you told me you had to think about it, and you'd get back to me. So I'm not sure what the "wasn't exactly an 'urgency' to sell though when it came to actually selling" comment is about. :confused:

I sincerely apologize for negative comments. Theres way too much of that on here and I honestly do apologize. I acted stupidly. You have a great uke and people on here are CRAZY for not buying it. Like I don't know if its because its been available for a while but this is a great uke for a GREAT price.

Members... Why do you not want this? to me it was a no brainer

I sincerely apologize for negative comments. Theres way too much of that on here and I honestly do apologize. I acted stupidly. You have a great uke and people on here are CRAZY for not buying it. Like I don't know if its because its been available for a while but this is a great uke for a GREAT price.

No problem :cheers:

Ok Mr. then "it's a no brainer" *** "no Mother Theresa" should buy PedalFreak's uke so we can make room for the next A$$ Clown show that's about to unfold. Just Sayin'

I don't care if this opens up now. WHY WONT SOMEONE BUY THIS UKE?? its a great instrument for a great price.

Ok Mr. then "it's a no brainer" *** "no Mother Theresa" should buy PedalFreak's uke so we can make room for the next A$$ Clown show that's about to unfold. Just Sayin'

This comment is exactly what I'm talking about. Fretwear you are an embarrasement.

Top Bottom