FS: Pono ATSHC-C-PC all solid acacia body cedar top with slot head. "Like new"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pukin' Ukin'

Reaction score
FS: Pono ATSHC-C-PC all solid acacia body cedar top with slot head. "Like new"

NEW HQ PHOTOS

650 including shipping is very fair. With the deluxe hardshell case.

Didn't think I would ever sell this but I have purchased something new. Definitely don't want to see it go but definitely don't have the cash to keep more than one nice uke around. I know you may have seen posts of mine on here, but things change. Life.

I respectfully plead to keep this post on topic. I am just one guy selling a beautiful uke for legitimate reasons and at a fair price.

Please contact me at theargus2@gmail.com

Last edited:
New hq photos

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p5.jpg

Did you ever think that maybe Pono slot head tenors aren't your thing and that it's time to move onto something else?

these are martin fluorocarbons. Theres no conversion actually. I tie my strings in a cleaner fashion then wrapping it back around itself. What I do is first go over the top of the bridge and insert the string from behind. Then i pull the string through (towards the sound hole) loop it over and put it back inside the hole and that locks them down. To me its way nicer and cleaner looking. Its how I've been doing it for a long time with no problems ever.

Unfortunately this has to be taken down now. And remember folks if you have any ponos that are acacia with cedar top than please let me know. Enjoy the afternoon folks! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom