How to Add Pictures

G.B

Reaction score
Sorry to be asking this

But how do you add pictures ?

G.B

First, insure they are downloaded on your computer. I use the "pictures" folder. Then you will upload them to UU when posting. It takes a time or two, but not hard.

Is there a limit or recommendation on the size of a picture file in mb/kb? How about a way to preview what the picture will look like when downloaded?

Tnx,
Jim

You can also upload your photos to free servers like photobucket.com and direct link to them here. It allows you to preview photos, the photo is posted to UU, plus it takes up no bandwidth on UU.

Tinypic is another server. Upload ypur pics, choose resize for message boards and copy and paste the URL directly into your post. Simple.

On some days, after clicking on the upload photo icon, you are offered an upload from either the photo library on your computer or from a URL. On other days the option to upload from your local photo library is not offered, only the upload from a URL is. Why is this????

....Regarding uploading pictures, I've always had both options available when I have posted.
It's odd because some days the dialogue box offers uploads from both sources and other days it only offers updates from a URL.
I am using Apple devices, iMac. iPad, iPhone. I might try it at work where they have gone over to the dark side and use PC's.

Top Bottom