WTB: Kamaka HF-2LD LN Concert w Spruce Top or Larrivee Tenor w/ Spruce-Rosewood combo

rappsy

Reaction score
I'm looking for a brighter Uke. Besides Spruce, what other wood tops are bright?

As I already own a HF-2LD LN Concert Kamaka Deluxe with a Koa top, I read that they also have one with a Spruce Top as well and am looking for one.. It could also be the non deluxe one.

Or...

A Mya-Moe tenor with Spruce top.

Or...

After reading a bunch about Larrivee Tenors, I am interested in finding either a Spruce/Rosewood or Spruce/Koa.

Anyone have one that they are willing to re-home????

WHATCHAGOT?

Last edited:
As I already own a HF-2LD LN Concert Kamaka Deluxe with a Koa top, I read that they also have one with a Spruce Top as well and am looking for one..

Anyone have one that they are willing to re-home?

Or...

After reading a bunch about Larrivee Tenors, I am interested in finding either a Spruce/Rosewood or Spruce/Koa.

WHATCHAGOT???

I don't know if Hodge's Cedar top is still available ... but that Uke had tremendous tone and with a set of Oasis Bright strings on it ... you would be close to achieving the brightness you are looking for.

I don't know if Hodge's Cedar top is still available ... but that Uke had tremendous tone and with a set of Oasis Bright strings on it ... you would be close to achieving the brightness you are looking for.

Good idea. I've already talked with Hodge and we agree that the cedar top would still be a little too warm for the sound I am going for. Thanks for mentioning it.

Top Bottom