How much is it worth?

sarie

Reaction score
Hello! I know absolutely nothing about ukuleles so I have a few questions. Also, not really sure if I'm posting this in the correct spot.

I was given a uke a few years(maybe 2012?) ago. Families friends bought it for me after I did some work for them. They did all the research so I was never really in the loop, although I do recall looking it up at one point and seeing that it was around $300. For the life of me though I can't remember how much exactly it cost and since it's not made anymore I can't just look up how much it was. I also cannot find anyone else selling one! So basically my question is could you guys help me price it? It's a Lanikai NK-C. I've picked it up maybe three or four times since it was purchased, so I feel guilty having it here when it could be getting played by someone that actually has the time.

But yeah if you guys could help me figure out how much its worth that would be great!

IMG_5969.jpgIMG_5970.jpg

Thanks guys!

Anyone know the best place to sell them? I was just gunna go with ebay.

I have a tenor model like that. I believe at the time they retailed for $269. I bought mine off someone who bid on it in a charity auction and unexpectedly won the uke. I don't know how much she paid for it, but she let me have it for $100! I know she ate some cash on that deal since she made a comment about her purchase being more about contributing to a charity.

Top Bottom