Risa uke-solid concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy B

Reaction score
SOLD!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Selling a Risa Uke-Solid in the concert size. This is THE uke for silent practice, compact travel and amplified gigs. Solid one-piece maple body. Planetary tuners. Compact, innovative design: The carrying strap for the included gigbag detaches and becomes a shoulder strap for the uke. The uke is in great, clean condition. No damage. Nice action. Pickup works great. There are a few tiny marks from the previous owner, but nothing that would even photograph easily. Selling because I rarely play this (I'm not a traveler, and I get to make lots of noise where I live.) Please PM me with questions.

PRICE ___. + Actual Insured Shipping + PayPal fees, if incurred. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I originally bought my tenor Risa for practice and travel, which it works great for. You can just toss it in a suitcase or carry on.

But I also found that I love to play slide on this one. Something about it lends itself to at least my slide technique. And a great price.

Oh, and Tommy is a champ, through and through. If I bought concerts, I would get this one just to buy another uke from Tommy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom