FS: Collings UT3MSB - European spruce top w/ Madagascar Appointments, Tangerine Burst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telperion

Reaction score
Collings UT3MSB - European spruce top w/ Madagascar Appointments, Tangerine Burst

This listing is for an incredible Collings UT3MSB ukulele with full tangerine sunburst. The body is premium Eastern maple and the top is an upgraded European spruce. The tangerine sunburst is just incredible and the instrument just glows and sparkles in the light. Bridge, fret board, and head plate are rare Madagascar rosewood. Peghed tuner (4:1 internally geared). Abalone rosette and tortoise binding. Savarez 150R strings. Serial number is 1382 and was completed on 1/9/2014. Condition is outstanding, with very few signs of use. Has been primarily used for finger picking, so no unsightly strum marks on soundboard. Always well cared for and kept properly humidified. Comes with Collings hardshell case (by Ameritage), and an Oasis ukulele humidifier.

This is really an outstanding player with an unusually warm tone. Very articulate with excellent clarity and response. Please get in touch with any questions. Thanks for looking!

P1140202.jpgP1140201.jpgP1140203.jpgP1140205.jpgP1140206.jpg

Last edited:
I have a UC3MSB, which is like the little brother to this but in a Cherry Sunburst. The tone and playability are outstanding. Were I not already committed on several customs, I would have loved to add this to the stable. Somebody will be very, very happy with this purchase.

Must be a special build you are getting if you are letting this one go! I have a spruce/quilted maple UT-3 and I don't see myself parting with it.
Stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom