Kamaka Gold Label soprano with binding

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildfire070

Reaction score
I bought this gem from Tommy B and now that I'm getting into baritones, this one is sitting untouched. It looks and sounds too good to not be played so I've decided to let it go.

Here is the original sale post: http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?108600-Rare-Kamaka-Gold-Label-Soprano-with-Binding

Asking...SOLD. Paypal with friends/family option or buyer to cover fees.

I've only played it for maybe an hour total since I've had it so it's in the same condition as when I got it and it's been in a humidified case the entire time.

I'll get some current pics up when it's not overcast and rainy here and I can get some decent lighting.

Last edited:
An extremely nice Kamaka for that kind of money.

Can you post a close-up of the 'hairline' below the bridge as mentioned in original post?
The Flickr album is no longer available for viewing. Thanks!!

Honestly I can't really see it and it doesn't show up very well on the pictures...I felt around for it and think I found the faint line when I ran my finger over it so I'll try and highlight it in the pictures. I hope this helps. If not and you want to be sure, you could try and send Tommy B a PM to see if he can confirm as well.

IMG_3923.jpg IMG_3924.jpg

Strings?

What brand of strings are on this Kamaka?

Sorry I don't know what strings are on it. They were on the uke when I got it, and I haven't played it enough that I felt the need to change them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom