FS National Mahogany Reso Concert w/HSC, EC

Status
Not open for further replies.

scdano

Reaction score
SOLD> LOWERED PRICE- $700. This Uke is from Russ Morin's collection. Excellent condition, with normal tarnishing of the reso cone cover plate. Shows only very slight play wear on the fretboard. Includes OHSC. $1000 OBO shipped CONUS only.
IMG_20160223_184524402.jpgIMG_20160223_184538336.jpgIMG_20160223_184549847.jpgIMG_20160223_184614388.jpgIMG_20160223_184624849.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Wonderful uke. Sadly out of my price range. Good luck with the sale.

PM sent. (Which is not enough characters for this message to send)

I'm amazed that this ukulele is still for sale! if I didn't already have a National Triolian Uke (and if I had some spare cash) I'd be all over it!

The National Resophonic ukes have a great bite to them, terrific projection, and are a joy to play. The only thing I did was to have the tuners changed from friction to Gotoh UPT tuners. (And I have a new biscuit to install - the existing one is frankly set a little lower than I like.)

Someone needs to buy this ukulele!

Well, the last buyer had a last minute financial crisis and things got busy for me so I've just let this thread sit there for a while. Looks like it's time to move this uke on, though, so it's up for sale again. $700 takes it, including shipping. CONUS sale only please with PayPal gift payment. I'd like to go over the uke on the phone with any potential buyers so I can give a complete detailed description and answer any questions.
-Mike

That's a great ukulele at a great price. The National, being a concert size is small for my paws, otherwise I would scoop it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom