an exciting day!

Cassie

Reaction score
:)tomorrow's my mom's birthday and here's what I plan to do. I haven't told this to anybody else but you guys. When I get up, I'm going to get my uke from it's case, very softly make sure it's in tune, and when I come in to the kitchen to get my breakfast, I'll cradle it in playing position and then let loose with a Hawaiian birthday. I think she'll love it. I hope she doesn't put the gate up. climbing over that puppy gate holding a uke could be dangerous. This gate we have isn't very stable. the only thing is if I try to move it, the wire on the sides of it rattles. I might be able to work around that. What do you think? I'll try to get a recording but I'll have to fnd a way to hide my ipad or my small digital recorder. I got a new ipad for Christmas also. :)

Last edited:
:)tomorrow's my mom's birthday and here's what I plan to do. I haven't told this to anybody else but you guys. When I get up, I'm going to get my uke from it's case, very softly make sure it's in tune, and when I come in to the kitchen to get my breakfast, I'll cradle it in playing position and then let loose with a Hawaiian birthday. I think she'll love it. I hope she doesn't put the gate up. climbing over that puppy gate holding a uke could be dangerous. This gate we have isn't very stable. the only thing is if I try to move it, the wire on the sides of it rattles. I might be able to work around that. What do you think? I'll try to get a recording but I'll have to fnd a way to hide my ipad or my small digital recorder. I got a new ipad for Christmas also. :)

That's great Cassie. I am sure she will love it. I know I would if my princess did that.

I would just add, make sure she isn't doing something that your sudden burst on your uke might cause a mishap.

Go for it! I bet she'll love it. :)

It was successful. I think I got the recording. I need to charge my ipad and figure out how to transfer a recording to the laptop. She loved it. She wanted to post it to her Facebook page. I didn't sing it in Hawaiian like I was planning but she loved it anyway.

Very cool Cassie! Her birthday and George Harrison's are the same!
And Stan is right, an iPad is a very big score! WTG

It was successful. I think I got the recording. I need to charge my ipad and figure out how to transfer a recording to the laptop. She loved it. She wanted to post it to her Facebook page. I didn't sing it in Hawaiian like I was planning but she loved it anyway.

Dropbox is a very useful way of moving files of any sort between tablets and regular computers. I use it all the time. If your laptop is an apple, then iCloud will do the same.

Both give you adequate but limited storage for free, so it's a good idea to download and back up your files to a physical store - I use USB hard drives - then delete files from the cloud storage to stay within your storage limits.

Top Bottom