They're Here...Kamaka 100th Anniversary Ukes

Ukulele Eddie

Reaction score
For everyone who has been waiting on the 100th Anniversary Kamaka's, it's time to crack open your piggy banks. HMS has posted a bunch of them. Happy shopping!

the tenors are going fast......as usual...:)

If I had the money I would be getting the tenor and a pineapple sop straight away ;) I played my first Kamaka on Wed and it was seriously fantastic. Congrats to all who get the 100th anniversary LEs or even just the normal Kamaka - they are awesome :)

Does anyone know if there will be t-shirts? I emailed Kamaka about a week ago, but they never responded.

The new Kamakas look gorgeous! :shaka:

I watched a new story video where the elder kamaka held up an anniversary edition pineapple with a plumeria flower rosette. I was smitten with the that one but I don't see that design anywhere. does anyone know any more about that?

I watched a new story video where the elder kamaka held up an anniversary edition pineapple with a plumeria flower rosette. I was smitten with the that one but I don't see that design anywhere. does anyone know any more about that?

Apparently those are a very limited run, they'll make 100 of them, so it'll be hard to find. You might want to contact Kamaka directly if you want one, or HMS (since they're a big seller of Kamakas).

the Kamaka tenors all ready sold out....took only 2-3 days...wow!!

looks like you can ask Andrew to hold one for you when he gets his next shipment in a few months....
HMS is the biggest distributor for Kamaka ukes....hope all of you who wants one gets one....:)

Last edited:
Wow. If I had the bucks, I betcha I'd pull the trigger on a concert model faster than a New York minute. If Tammy's 8 string was a 4 string, she'd be lucky if I ever let her play it, let alone I gave it to her!

Top Bottom