Compass Rose "Series B" Full Sunburst Spruce/Flamed Maple Tenor "Mint"

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicmike

Reaction score
Sold! Compass Rose "Series B" Full Sunburst Spruce/Flamed Maple Tenor "Mint"

Gorgeous Compass Rose Ukulele from Rick Turner's Shop
Not to be confused with a Series "A" which sells for quite a bit less money. Also, this is the desirable Howe-Orme body. Made in 2007 for the 2008 NAMM Show. The workmanship is impeccable. If you've ever played one or know someone who has, you know of the famous big and beautiful sound. Whether you play High G or low g this has the perfect tone and punch. Part of that is from his trademark Cantilevered Fretboard that doesn't touch the Soundboard and lets it vibrate fully. This has full Sunburst Body with Spruce top, Flamed Maple sides, Back, Neck and Head Faceplate with Tortoise Shell Binding front and back along with Scheller Tuners. The wood has had time fully open, and with the natural finish, projects like no Ukulele I've ever owned or heard. I've never read a bad review. Also it will come with the original high quality Gig Bag and Strap that was shipped with the Ukulele. The strap is embroidered with matching fleur-de-lis design that is on Head stock. I don't think that they supply these anymore as I have never seen one before. May have been done for the Show. Could be a rare find!
Price $1599.00 Or Best Offer + $60.00 insured shipping to Lower 48 insured.

Attachments

• Compass Rose maple back close.jpg
    Compass Rose maple back close.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Compass Rose maple bridge.jpg
    Compass Rose maple bridge.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 125
  • Compass Rose maple gigbag.jpg
    Compass Rose maple gigbag.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Compass Rose maple tortoise binding.jpg
    Compass Rose maple tortoise binding.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
having trouble getting picks to upload but here are three more. I'll try again on other reply to do more

Attachments

• Compass Rose maple front.jpg
    Compass Rose maple front.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Compass Rose maple headstk.jpg
    Compass Rose maple headstk.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Compass Rose maple neck.jpg
    Compass Rose maple neck.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.