FS: Brüko #5 Special Soprano w/Bearclaw Spruce Top & Solid Mahogany B/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukuleleden

Reaction score
With the RV camping season upon us, I have a few additions to make to our RV and have chosen to offset some of those costs by parting with a few of the nice Ukuleles I have acquired that are in excess to my needs.

Here is the Brüko #5 Special Soprano size Uke with solid Mahogany back and sides and Solid Bearclaw Spruce top, Rosewood fingerboard on a maple neck. One piece solid-wood bridge/saddle and solid wood nut. Action is typical Brüko which means a slightly higher setting when compared to the more lowered settings found on other ukes. I like the setting and have left it at it's factory setting, but a luthier could lower it if so desired.

In addition to being a real looker with it's gorgeous Bearclaw spruce top, this Brüko sounds great both strummed and played fingerstyle. Comes with a brand new triple-latch Hardshell case w/internal storage, and a Herco case humidifier.

$SOLD Shipped within continental US.
PayPal or U.S. Postal Money order accepted.

View attachment 88771View attachment 88772View attachment 88773View attachment 88774View attachment 88775

Last edited:
I was asked how long I have owned it:

I purchased it from Elderly Instruments at the end of of October '15 and received it early November and received it nicely set-up from Elderly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom