FS: "Custom" Koa Tenor Fluke, by The Magic Fluke Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukuleleden

Reaction score
I have already begun the process of scaling down my Uke collection to just a needed and manageable few. I'm using the proceeds for upgrades to our RV with some new features like solar paneling to assist with boondock-style camping keeping our RV batteries charged when there is no electric grid access to plug into, among other upgrades. Having just sold a wonderful Brüko Special, I am now moving on to my next listing: The truly magical looking and sounding Custom Koa Fluke Uke that thanks to the wonderful staff at the Magic Fluke Company, I was able to hand-select the solid premium Koa top and solid Rosewood fretboard utilized for the build right at the factory HQ.

For those who followed the thread after my visit to The Magic Fluke headquarters in Massachusetts late last year, you may remember this was a fully-optioned build with add-ons such as the top-shelf B-band electronics, Peg Head tuners and of course the already mentioned hand-selected premium wood choices that I believe you wouldn't typically receive by ordering online. With such a stunning piece of Koa for the top and the wonderfully unique rosewood fretboard with a grain that so well compliments the Koa grain that I was able to select from among several others, I was willing to pay the extra premium for this stunning combination. I think after you see the pics, you'll agree that being able to hand-select in-person netted an awesome result. In my opinion, the best Fluke ever to come out of their factory.

I completely exceeded my planned budget on this build selecting the available upgrades putting it to the top of the price point for any Fluke ukulele. But for those who can appreciate the upgrades, you know how it makes a ukulele with these premium additions worth the added cost.

This Koa Fluke is in absolutely as-new condition as the day it arrived after being built as it has only been out a few times for easy playing and has been kept and stored in my home music room that is properly humidified. It also includes the matching Fluke Co. gig bag, set of grip strips (never installed and new in package) and the original factory box and packaging.

I am asking $Sold which includes free insured shipping in the continental USA.

Paypal -or- USPS Postal money order accepted.

Here is a link to the photos:

https://goo.gl/photos/f4z9jJa2APx2YZwJ9

Last edited:
I have already begun the process of scaling down my Uke collection to just a needed and manageable few. I'm using the proceeds for upgrades to our RV with some new features like solar paneling to assist with boondock-style camping keeping our RV batteries charged when there is no electric grid access to plug into, among other upgrades. Having just sold a wonderful Brüko Special, I am now moving on to my next listing: The truly magical looking and sounding Custom Koa Fluke Uke that thanks to the wonderful staff at the Magic Fluke Company, I was able to hand-select the solid premium Koa top and solid Rosewood fretboard utilized for the build right at the factory HQ.

For those who followed the thread after my visit to The Magic Fluke headquarters in Massachusetts late last year, you may remember this was a fully-optioned build with add-ons such as the top-shelf B-band electronics, Peg Head tuners and of course the already mentioned hand-selected premium wood choices that I believe you wouldn't typically receive by ordering online. With such a stunning piece of Koa for the top and the wonderfully unique rosewood fretboard with a grain that so well compliments the Koa grain that I was able to select from among several others, I was willing to pay the extra premium for this stunning combination. I think after you see the pics, you'll agree that being able to hand-select in-person netted an awesome result. In my opinion, the best Fluke ever to come out of their factory.

I completely exceeded my planned budget on this build selecting the available upgrades putting it to the top of the price point for any Fluke ukulele. But for those who can appreciate the upgrades, you know how it makes a ukulele with these premium additions worth the added cost.

This Koa Fluke is in absolutely as-new condition as the day it arrived after being built as it has only been out a few times for easy playing and has been kept and stored in my home music room that is properly humidified. It also includes the matching Fluke Co. gig bag, set of grip strips (never installed and new in package) and the original factory box and packaging.

I am asking $575.00 which includes free insured shipping in the continental USA.

Paypal -or- USPS Postal money order accepted.

Here is a link to the photos:

https://goo.gl/photos/f4z9jJa2APx2YZwJ9

I need another uke like I need another foot. I have always been curious about the Fluke though. I do have 500 in my paypal account from selling another uke this week if you would take that.

I need another uke like I need another foot. I have always been curious about the Fluke though. I do have 500 in my paypal account from selling another uke this week if you would take that.

I sent you a message to your inbox.

Thanks,
Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom