in los angeles, any noteworthy music thurs or fri 10/3-10/4

strumsilly

Reaction score
I find myself in Los Angeles 10-3 and 10-4. looking for some good music / dance / entertainment. im in beverly hills. sugestions?

That's planning ahead! I don't know of anything that far in advance but check the music listings in LA Weekly as you get closer to that date. My favorite place to hear live music is the shop where I play uke, McCabe's, which has an actual listening room where people actually listen - no food, no drinks, no clueless jerks taking selfies. Everything they book is top rate and you pretty much can't go wrong seeing a show there. It's in Santa Monica, which distance-wise isn't too far from BH (but traffic-wise might be another story, you never know).

That's planning ahead! I don't know of anything that far in advance but check the music listings in LA Weekly as you get closer to that date. My favorite place to hear live music is the shop where I play uke, McCabe's, which has an actual listening room where people actually listen - no food, no drinks, no clueless jerks taking selfies. Everything they book is top rate and you pretty much can't go wrong seeing a show there. It's in Santa Monica, which distance-wise isn't too far from BH (but traffic-wise might be another story, you never know).
haha, I meant 3-3 - 3-4. it was an early morning before coffee post

I'm the staff photographer for the L.A. Lawyers Philharmonic, Legal Voices Chorus and Big Band of Barristers. Tonight at UCLA Royce Hall the orchestra and chorus are doing a concert for the Salvation Army. Show starts at 7:30 PM.

http://www.roycehall.org/calendar/event_detail.asp?id=780

Top Bottom