African Blackwood custom for sale

Ukulelerick9255

Reaction score
African Blackwood back and sides with gorgeous sapwood on the back and sinker redwood top tenor with slotted headstock. Includes rechargeable Misi pickup already installed. Custom made in excellent shape. No scratches, Dents or Dings. Currently strung in low g my preference but sounds equally as good in high G if that's your preference. Very harp like bell like tone very warm and full with amazing sustain. Including pics so you can see how beautiful it is. Pay pal fees to be paid by buyer. $2,000 is selling price, I paid more. A new African Blackwood custom from most luthiers approaches $6,000
Selling as I'm getting a new tenor from Beau Hannam and offsetting the cost with this sale. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 294
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 202
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Looks very nice.

Who made it? And when?

Does it have a radius fret board?

Made by Ricky Claffey, yes it has a radiused fretboard.

Last edited:
May i know what are the letters on headstock logo?
It looks gorgeous and it has design similar to D brand uke, just curious if it was using the same kasha bracing.

Last edited:
Is the same uke Rickey Claffey has photos of on his website? What is approximate string spacing at the nut and saddle? Sure is pretty!!

Yes it's on Ricky's website he however to my understanding he is no longer building for personal reasons. To answer the bracing question I had it built with Kasha bracing...the letters on the headstock are Claffey, his name.

Top Bottom