Pono Curly Mango Baritone for sale

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Less than 3 hours old, bought it for a friend but she wanted a radiused
Neck...I paid 600.00 asking the same tmp_2137-20160303_165316-607976502.jpg

Beautiful mango Stan!

Maybe you can return it and get a radiused model. Most retailers have a good return policy.
HMS, for example, will accept returns within 7-days of receiving a uke.

Last edited:
Thank you Jay and Hodge.. they don't build a radiuses model. you have to special order them.. :) its a beautiful baritone.. nice gloss and tone
Yes I want to pass this great ukulele deal on towards a uu member :)

Last edited:
Whaaaat? Stan selling a uke?!!?? It's not April 1. Have I slipped into a parallel dimension?

Just kidding, looks like a beautiful uke. Pono does a wonderful job. Hope it sells quickly to some lucky person.

Whaaaat? Stan selling a uke?!!?? It's not April 1. Have I slipped into a parallel dimension?

Just kidding, looks like a beautiful uke. Pono does a wonderful job. Hope it sells quickly to some lucky person.

I was quite surprise too. M M Stan only buy he doesn't sell! This must be a very special friend and a very special uke

Mahalo Gang, yes its brand new and the seller told me i could exchange it for a new acarcia baritone pono with radius fretboard if anybodys intrested. Again this is a great sounding and amazing ukulele. .thank you

The first uke I bought several years ago was a Pono mahogany baritone. I've bought and sold quite a few excellent instruments since then and now the Pono is the only one I own except for a couple of my own. Strung with a wound low D, it has a very rich and pleasing sound. Considering what it cost, it punches way above its weight.

Yup thank you David, the pono baritone is a winner and has a great tone, im saddened there was no intrest though
So i did exchange it with the seller for a vintage martin concert...i paid a bit more and ive fallen in love with it
It was supposed to be for sale, but now its gonna be hard to pry outta my hands lol 30s vintage martin concert :)

Stan,

I'm glad you ended up with that little sweetheart! That's a good outcome.

Aloha,
David

Top Bottom