Vintage Ukulele Sheet Music...

freedive135

Reaction score
Last edited:
Wow! Nice find!

I just checked out the "Armed Forces Song Folio". Some good tunes in there with very tasty chords. Arranged for GCEA too! :rock:

JJ

ARGH I can't read sheet music, only chords. :rolleyes:

Check out the Maine Music Box as well. I've found many vintage songsheets there chorded for ukulele.

Nice thing is most Ukulele Sheet Music I have come across has the "chord" fingerings....

Do you know how to make a Ukulele Player stop playing????
Put sheet music in front of him!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I was told this by a pieano playing friend...

I have been playin the NON gCEA stuff gCEA...
I did retune one of my Ukes to that "Canadian" tuning but then found that most of those old songs sound fine to me in good ol' gCEA!!!!

Last edited:
Check out the Maine Music Box as well. I've found many vintage songsheets there chorded for ukulele.
As far as I can tell, this web page is only a catalog of sheet music available at the Bagaduce Music Lending Library. I can't find any actual sheet music available online from this website. I only find catalog entries. After waisting considerable time browsing their "catalog", I found the following explanation at the "About the Maine Music Box Project" page.
About the Maine Music Box Project said:
Obtaining the actual sheet music:

The sheet music collection is housed at the Bagaduce Music Lending Library. Contact the Library for information on borrowing music from the collection.
Please correct me, if you've been able to find actual sheet music on this website (and include a link).

Top Bottom