Nice TV Story on Pete Howlett

Yes very nice, mahalo for sharing that Steve!

Disclaimer:
The title wasn't my boast and as usual with these things some facts are a little out of line. However if you see it for what it is then OK. Lines they missed out:
  • That was then, this is now and there are some great builders in Hawaii now setting high standards (quotes individuals and companies)
  • Tommy is my assistant (not apprentice - he is more than capable)
  • Don't print that - in response to my quip, "They don't deserve this..."
  • Don't ask me to sing and play Over the Rainbow
  • Do I look fat in this?

Thanks for your kind words folks. Now to weed out the general enquiries from the weirdos... :)

Nope, you don't look fat.
You sparkle! I just loved the sparkle in your eyes. I loved your passion. It came through.
And holy moley you live in beautiful country.

Disclaimer:
The title wasn't my boast and as usual with these things some facts are a little out of line. However if you see it for what it is then OK. Lines they missed out:
  • That was then, this is now and there are some great builders in Hawaii now setting high standards (quotes individuals and companies)
  • Do I look fat in this?

Thanks for your kind words folks. Now to weed out the general enquiries from the weirdos... :)

You have too high expectations of journalists. Nevertheless it was a very good profile of you, Tommy and you work.

Disclaimer:
  • Do I look fat in this?

Pete, I'm sure that UU folk will understand that you are not responsible for the knowledge/familiarity with the range of builders/research of those who produced the clip. But it is interesting to hear what was cut.

What I'm sure we all take away from this is: (and I'll not try to steal your bullet point thunder) it's great to see you getting some international press, the story is definitely more about your specific story than it is about ukuleles, we're happy for the recent positives in your life, and we're inspired by your positive approach to the future.

Top Bottom