FS: Vintage Martin 1T 14-Fret Tenor Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Mullins

Reaction score
Vintage 1960 Martin Style 1T Tenor Ukulele in excellent condition. This is the model Iz played. Original finish with no cracks or repairs. Mahogany neck and body with tortoise plastic binding. Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with 14 frets to the body and 20 frets total. Single dot fret markers at 5, 7, 10 & 15 and double dots at 12. Side dots at each of same. Grover Champion tuners with black buttons. Brazilian rosewood bridge with black plastic bridge pins. Original brown chipboard case in excellent condition. CF Martin decal on peghead and stamp in body. Comes with original bill of sale, Ukulele Ike Collection for the Ukulele song book, felt pick and a note from the original owner. Several small dings and scuffs. Sound sample at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iw1zFqupSI $1250 OBO plus actual insured shipping. US sales only, please.

IMG_5621.jpg

IMG_5627.jpg

IMG_5628.jpg

IMG_5629.jpg

IMG_5630.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Tim-

WOW and DAYUM! :drool:

I wish I had the scratch to take this off your hands. I've always wanted one of these vintage Martin tenors, but can never hold enough funds together at once, and they dont come up too often for sale...

I might have to see if I can sell my left foot, which I don't really need anyway - LOL.

The new owner of this uke will be one lucky son-of-a gun! :music:

Mahalo,

Booli

Hi Tim-

WOW and DAYUM! :drool:

I wish I had the scratch to take this off your hands. I've always wanted one of these vintage Martin tenors, but can never hold enough funds together at once, and they dont come up too often for sale...

I might have to see if I can sell my left foot, which I don't really need anyway - LOL.

The new owner of this uke will be one lucky son-of-a gun! :music:

Mahalo,

Booli

Thanks, Booli,

It's a good one, made with vintage Martin quality. Even Martin doesn't make them like this anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom