Looking to trade: mainland red cedar tenor with misi for baritone

Recstar24

Reaction score
Looking to trade or sell: mainland red cedar tenor with misi for baritone

Hi,

My mainland cedar tenor with misi hasnt gotten much play due to my other custom tenors but she is a beaut and plays very well. I would love to do a trade for a baritone as I've got plenty of tenors and I don't play soprano or concert.

I'd be open to really anything of comparable value. I'm not too familiar with comparable baritones so feel free to throw an idea if interested. I could easily trade this red cedar tenor for a red cedar mainland baritone no misi as I think the pickup value makes it somewhat equal. Otherwise, I'm an open book!

Was purchased from uke republic and misi was installed by mike at mainland, all took place earlier this year.

Will sell outright for $300 plus shipping. Will post pics soon. Uke is in excellent condition with very little use.

Last edited:
Bump to the top. Seriously feel free to throw me an offer I'm an open book! Cash or a baritone works for me.

What price are you looking for?

I see they are MSRP $424.50 new on Mainlands site.

Some people hope and expect to get near New price(or higher than new) while others realize used typically means a discount to significant discount.

What price are you looking for?

I see they are MSRP $424.50 new on Mainlands site.

Some people hope and expect to get near New price(or higher than new) while others realize used typically means a discount to significant discount.

Got a line for a baritone, but no trade. So I'll post a price of $300 plus shipping - basically the pickup is for free.

Top Bottom