WTB Entry Level Soprano

Kyle23

Reaction score
I'm just looking for a soprano to replace my crappy Koloa soprano. I was looking for a Martin a little while back but ended up purchasing my first car, so I can only afford a lower level one now. Just in need of something to carry around with me when I leave the house. Lemme know whatcha got!

Was looking at that and an Ohana from Mim, so if someone doesn't want to see me a soprano on here, I'll be going to her eBay store.

Mahohany Sopranos

Steward MacDonald Solid Mahogany w/ gloth tuner upgrade, excellent build
Famous AKA Kiwaya (eco series) KS-6 Solid Mahogany TOP
Both are in excellent condition! Your choice? $200 w/ shipping.
Solid mahogany 1970 Japan unmarked Aloha Royal (kamaka copy, they produced kamakas for asian market), very nice set up! $125
If any of these would meet your needs/interest, I can sent photos through email. jamiewoodburn at yahoo dot com
or PM thru UU

I would sell my Kiwaya KS-7 if you want it. The KS-7 is a mahogany laminate with 17 frets. It is very light weight and sounds great. On some international sites I've seen that this is priced between the KS-1 and KS-5, both of which are available here in the US. Although it plays and sounds great it has some physical "differences". The top is a bit dished, a little of the finish on the bridge has been removed by a pulled string and there is an amature fill job on a strap button drill hole. I did recently upgrade the standard issue plastic nut and saddle with bone. I'll can send pictures if you are interested. Would sell for $125 shipped cause I've recently learned that shipping ain't cheap.

Top Bottom