NSD-Bailey strap

bunnyf

Reaction score
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new Bailey strap! image.jpgimage.jpgBesides looking great, I love how much more secure it is attached to my uke than the slotted tab system. BUT the best of all is that it has eliminated the significant head drop which drove me crazy on my Pono Bari when I was using one of those synthetic material straps.

It just toggles down. Very secure. Toggle is leather too, so absolutely no parts banging around against your ukeimage.jpg

Admired them for a while, but sat on the fence because I hadn't yet decided on the exact length I wanted. I fluctuate a bit, sometimes playing BB King high up and sometimes Taimane low slung. These straps have a little play in them (couple of inches) but you want to be in the ballpark. Wish I hadn't waited so long to decide because it is a sweet strap and I am really enjoying everything about it. My soprano is next up.

I have two :) they are fantastic straps well worth the price for the quality, and bill is a very nice and cool guy to talk to.

Just go to his website, baileystaps.com and decide which style you want, length, color etc. I went with the top grain. I wanted the rougher back (suede-like) to help with head drop, which it did. I also did let him know I want the toggle attachment on both ends since I have two strap buttons.

bunny, that's a very cool looking strap. Next time one of mine gives out....

Top Bottom