PDA

View Full Version : Cases for Vitas?

ukeshale
04-08-2009, 01:45 AM
anybody aware of cases that will house a Vita shaped ukulele? And where to buy one? (hardcase if possible)

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-08-2009, 01:57 AM
next time you go shopping, keep the plastic bag. use that, it works fine.
as for the hardcase, buy an enviro-bag... its worth the extra $1.

ukeshale
04-08-2009, 02:21 AM
budget uking! that's the spirit!

MGM
04-08-2009, 02:55 AM
most concert cases fit the vita just make sure it clears the tuners and a rag or something is needed as the bout is a little short

ukeshale
04-08-2009, 02:57 AM
thanks mike. there's literally NO ukulele dealers for miles around. i'd have to hop on a train to find somewhere. do you have anything yourself that you know fits? pm me and i could purchase today if so.

MGM
04-08-2009, 05:35 AM
Ukeshale...I dont like to use ukulele forums for business...this is for fun or informative purposes...Use my regualar business email please....now back to that vita I love the sound it produces...Seems the shape promotes a huge sweetspot in just the right plasce on the soundboard...

ukeshale
04-08-2009, 06:16 AM
ok, my bad! sorry. bad etiquette on my behalf.

yeah, i've quite enjoyed the vita, haven't been playing for much longer than six months so far so i can't give much of an indepth take on it. all those years wasted on piano :mad:

Pippin
04-08-2009, 12:49 PM
The Vita fits pretty well into the Lanikai concert case. There is plenty of room above the headstock. I'd love to have a custom-made case for the Vita, though.

As for the Bell, Oscar Schmidt makes a vintage Bell reproduction with a custom-made case that is included with the uke at the time of purchase ($299). I'd love to find out with the Indonesian company that is making those cases has any for sale aside from the OS deal.

Ahnko Honu
04-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Ukeshale...I dont like to use ukulele forums for business...this is for fun or informative purposes...Use my regualar business email please....now back to that vita I love the sound it produces...Seems the shape promotes a huge sweetspot in just the right plasce on the soundboard...

That's what I admire about you Mike, you're not here in the forum to make sales, you're here to share your love of of the ukulele, mahalo for sharing. :shaka: