Cases for Vitas?

ukeshale

Reaction score
anybody aware of cases that will house a Vita shaped ukulele? And where to buy one? (hardcase if possible)

next time you go shopping, keep the plastic bag. use that, it works fine.
as for the hardcase, buy an enviro-bag... its worth the extra $1.

thanks mike. there's literally NO ukulele dealers for miles around. i'd have to hop on a train to find somewhere. do you have anything yourself that you know fits? pm me and i could purchase today if so.

Ukeshale...I dont like to use ukulele forums for business...this is for fun or informative purposes...Use my regualar business email please....now back to that vita I love the sound it produces...Seems the shape promotes a huge sweetspot in just the right plasce on the soundboard...

ok, my bad! sorry. bad etiquette on my behalf.

yeah, i've quite enjoyed the vita, haven't been playing for much longer than six months so far so i can't give much of an indepth take on it. all those years wasted on piano :mad:

The Vita fits pretty well into the Lanikai concert case. There is plenty of room above the headstock. I'd love to have a custom-made case for the Vita, though.

As for the Bell, Oscar Schmidt makes a vintage Bell reproduction with a custom-made case that is included with the uke at the time of purchase ($299). I'd love to find out with the Indonesian company that is making those cases has any for sale aside from the OS deal.

Ukeshale...I dont like to use ukulele forums for business...this is for fun or informative purposes...Use my regualar business email please....now back to that vita I love the sound it produces...Seems the shape promotes a huge sweetspot in just the right plasce on the soundboard...

That's what I admire about you Mike, you're not here in the forum to make sales, you're here to share your love of of the ukulele, mahalo for sharing. :shaka:

Top Bottom