For Sale Or Trade Or Free To A Good Home - Ukulele Strings Of Various Kinds

WoodGlue

Reaction score
Los Angeles, CA USA & Wherever It Is I'm Camping I
I am fairly new (ok, a newbie) and I bought my first ukes and thought it would be a good idea to have some spare stings on hand - you get the picture. Well, it turns out that I don't care for, need or have even opened the 6 sets of strings. I did open one or two to have a look at the color and saw that they were "see though" (as opposed to vanilla colored which I prefer...) Also opened another to see the color.

1. D'Addario - Pro-Arte Concert - J92 Clear -- Retail $5.75 Spoken For

2. 6 Packages! Martin & Co M600 Clear Fluorocarbon(Soprano/Concert .0191/.2200) Retail $5.49 each Spoken For

3. D'Addario - Pro-Arte Titanium (Warm, Bright Tone EJ87C) Opened the package to peek at the color Retail $5.48Spoken For

Buy - Sell - Trade - Free To Good Home

I finally got the right strings for my liking (as if now anyway) They're

Aquila Super Nylgut - AQ103 (High G"
Aquila New Nylgut - 7U

So, if you're interested in Trade, those are the specs.
Or in buy, make an offer for the lot or;
You need them worse then me, I'll send them.

Hope something can be done that makes all parties happy - Just PM me or post here and we can work out something!

Mahalo nui loa

WoodGlue

OR, WOULD IT BE AT ALL SMART OF ME KEEP A COUPLE OF SETS (Which ones "specifically" Thanks

Last edited:
woodglue, my opinion is keep the sets of the martin 600s. your ear will go through changes as time rolls by. or you may tire if aquila strings. or you may get a uke that likes martins but not aqila.

I couldn't bring myself to putting on clear strings on my ukes! It's a little quirky of me, but I prefer the beige/white/bone colored strings!

woodglue, my opinion is keep the sets of the martin 600s. your ear will go through changes as time rolls by. or you may tire if aquila strings. or you may get a uke that likes martins but not aqila.

I couldn't bring myself to putting on clear strings on my ukes! It's a little quirky of me, but I prefer the beige/white/bone colored strings!

I hear ya! They are harder to see. Tammy's 8 string is hung with Worth Clears and they look like a blur to me.

What size are the D'Addario Pro Arte strings?

Top Bottom