FS: Kiwaya KTS-4 Solid Mahogany Soprano / Vintage Martin Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukuleleden

Reaction score
Kiwaya KTS-4 Solid Mahogany Sorpano ukulele built in the theme of a Vintage Martin Style 0. Superb materials and craftsmanship!

Comes in Soprano Hardshell case with Herco Case humidifier. I am adding this to my list of Ukes that I have already sold to further fund our RV expenses.

I purchased this Kiwaya KTS-4 new from Hawaii Musical Supply (The Ukulele Site) where I had a sales credit on-file. So not to keep that credit sitting on the books too long, when this model became available in their in-stock inventory, I ordered it right away. Since receiving it, it has only been out for an inspection and placed back into it's upgraded hardshell case. Therefore, it remains in the as-new condition with the proper set-up as it came from HMS.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

-Solid mahogany top, back & sides
-Rosewood fretboard
-Gotoh Deluxe Friction pegs
-12-fret neck join
-Setup with Freemont Blackline strings

When they are available in-stock, a new Kiwaya KTS-4 sells for $529.00 at HMS.

I am asking $450.00 via PayPal -or USPS Postal Money Order.

Selling price includes Free delivery within the Continental USA.

Send PM (private message), answered in the order received - first come, first served.

Last edited:
One can't go wrong with a Kiwaya. Impeccable ukes in every way! I absolutely love mine. Best of luck with the sale!

Thanks jksk8in! "Impeccable" does grasp Kiwaya's Ukes very well. I can see why the Kiwaya KTS-4 is declared as their most popular model. It's a Uke that I would expect to cost in the thousands $$ without having to spend that much.

If anyone has been waiting or saving up for one, this one here is a great opportunity with the extra savings, plus the upgraded hardshell case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom