I'll See You In My Dreams

As always, fantastic performance.

Excellent use of closed chords. Resonant voice. I like that you played the "break", and played it superbly. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Just perfect. I see you have the Pono Mango Deluxe - which strings do you use? I really like the sound you got.

very nice arrangement Demetrius, very sweet Well done and nice voice to !
I really love play and sing this piece in F ...
I think you use a Bb6 tuning ?? try if you dare a 5+ Transition-Chord, I think A+ ( F+ same chord ) at 0:35 in your video
I think you can play it (0332) in your tuning

Last edited:
Excellent use of closed chords. Resonant voice. I like that you played the "break", and played it superbly. ������������

+1 for the song, and the break is excellent, Demetrius. Lovely touch and tender variety up the neck too.!

Thanks for continuous response. Really appreciate it.

very nice arrangement Demetrius, very sweet Well done and nice voice to !
I really love play and sing this piece in F ...
I think you use a Bb6 tuning ?? try if you dare a 5+ Transition-Chord, I think A+ ( F+ same chord ) at 0:35 in your video
I think you can play it (0332) in your tuning

I'm afraid chord 0332 looks not that good there for me (in FBbDG tuning). I play (chords names as if uke is in standard GCEA tuning) G Gmaj7 G7 sequence and then after it С7 (right at 0:35).

And by the way doing the arrangement I mostly listened to the song version sung by Matt Berninger.

Yes ! It s the good chord ! Place it after the G7 and don't play the C7 ... The 5+ chords sounds "dissonant" but they are useful in this old style songs ... Try again and enjoy but do as you please ;-)
In your progression the name is G+ or Gaug

Last edited:
Top Bottom