Dave Talsma Koa Ditson-style Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukulele Eddie

Reaction score
I acquired this 2015 built Ditson-style koa concert uke by Dave Talsma in a recent trade. I knew I would not keep it since I only sold the others to make room for several customs that I previously commissioned. But given Dave Talsma's outstanding reputation, I thought it would be cool to have it for a wee bit and add a Talsma to the list of brands I've owned. I can see why people are fans.

Specifications: All koa, Ditson-style body, mahogany neck and maple faceplate on the headstock. Friction tuners that work perfectly. Currently strung with brand new Martin 600's. It is in as-new condition and includes original well-fitting case. New price on this uke would be $1,000 with case and a very long wait as his build output is quite low.

$750 plus actual shipping. Yes, I will ship internationally (and have done so on prior sales).

I will offer a three-day inspection period. Return the uke at your cost and providing it is received in the same condition as when I sent it, I will refund everything but the shipping cost and transaction fees (if any). With more than a dozen used uke sales on UU, I have never had anybody request a refund.

Here it is...the inevitable "got a sound sample" question?
Ive heard nothing but good things about Daves ukes.
Cheers!

A friendly Bump. Great Uke. And seller. Good luck with it Eddie.

Of course, I was really starting to bond with this and planning to pull it off the market for awhile. That very same day, I get contacted by somebody who wants to purchase it. LOL. So, either sold to that buyer or coming off market for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom