Can TablEdit create PDF's?

deschutestrout

Reaction score
Started messing with TablEdit demo ... is there a way to create a PDF? If so, how? If the demo version doesn't ... is the "pay for" version capable? Thanks!

You can use a free program like CutePDF to turn anything you can print into a PDF if it doesn't. Their website is definitely not clear.

Yeah, I use NitroPDF which does the same thing ... but it doesn't seem to like the format. I'll try CutePDF. Thanks!

Does anyone know of a straight-forward tab creator that can simply save in a PDF?

GoPro. Is $5 / month subscription. I plan to do a big batch then bow out on the 30th day. First 24 hours is free.

Guitarpro is expensive and the "support" is arrogant. Tabledit is easy to use and very intuitive. There is a lot of music for uke and also you can easily convert from the many many guitar arrangemnts to ukulele. PDF ?

You export from tabledit to .jpg format take the picture into word and export to PDF. you have sheet and tab.

in my life ukulele01.jpg

GuitarPro for iPad/Android is a one-off purchase price of US$7.49 and it prints PDF's as a basic feature. It doesn't allow lyrics, but it is very useful for recording your own tabs and it also translates the tab into standard notation if you wish. Definitely worth looking at - I use it frequently.
https://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php?pg=products

I use Guitar Pro, always been happy and I have had good support when I asked questions.
I recently upgraded to GP7, the final format is a little improved, but the user interface is taking me a bit to get used too.
I don't do anything real fancy so I have not experienced some of the crashes heavy duty users have.

I recently down loaded MuseScore (Free). It has one GREAT feature I wish they would put into GP.
When you transpose a score the chords are also transposed.

I have edited all my tabs with TablEdit. To create pdf I print the tab with pdf995 or Pdf Creator. TablEdit has very good support: you buy it once and never pay for upgrade to the newer version.

Top Bottom