jake's uke

Regster

Reaction score
jake's ukulele how much does it cost? my guess probably 2 gs, i don't ever see him use a different uke but his uke looks really good though

When Kamaka did a Jake Signature model it was about $5,000 IIRC. It had a solid headstock instead of a slothead though.

I heard from a dealer who was at NAMM that were rumors they will be doing another one soon.

ya i heard it was around 5,800 dollars and im pretty sure it has a slothead.

5,000 that's almost howmuch my car is, not even half of what i expected

ya thats an astounding price.

on da musicguymic's room there is a uke for about 20,000 bucks though!

wowerzers:eek:

I'd guess way more than it is worth... (Just like most signature models from guitar companies.)

i dont really think somebody will buy a uke like that, that's too crazy

Sorry to sound so negative in the other post. I think there are probably a handful of really rich people who can and would like to own those types of instruments.. They probably aren't working on a musician's on a musician's income though.

I think somebody like Aldrine could buy it. I mean, if your pathetic and still learning like myself, you wouldn't buy a 5k ukulele.

Kamaka make similar ukes, they are 5.5k.. I emailed them a while back :)

Haha rather spend it on a Martin 1928 than on the signature Ukulele, where just the name makes 50% of the price

haha for $5k i would buy all the equipment i needed, build my own uke the way i want it, and build more and sell them to pay of the cost of the equipment. then keep building... save up another $5k and buy that uke. hahaha

What are you waiting for?:D

ya because eventually it will wear and stuff.

even buying a 500 to 1000 dollare uke i would be worried.

lol

Top Bottom