Covered Bridge and Tangi ukuleles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Gilkison

Reaction score
Hi Guys! - Both instruments are now SOLD !! -:)o) THANK YOU UU !!
I am hoping to be less of a collector, and spend more time learning to play ukulele, and am looking to re-home a few ukuleles from my collection.
Making available one of my Covered Bridge ukes, this one is my tenor in figured mahogany, I purchased here on UU from Perry a while back. SOLD !! plus shipping. - SOLD !! Now That was FAST!! Thank You UU !! -:)o)
The other is my Tangi ( SOLD) !!! that I purchased from Music Guy Mike in 2008, it is a Manini in mahogany serial #111. SOLD!! plus shipping. Thanks for looking! Ed
Both instruments are now SOLD !! Thank You UU !! -:)o)
3-15-2016 2 001.jpg3-15-2016 2 006.jpg

Last edited:
A lady in my last beginner's uke class had one of those little Tangi's. That is one sweet little uke for that kind of money. It played like butter and sounded as sweet as can be. Finish was awesome. I wish soprano was my preferred size. It is rarely available, especially at a price like this.

PM sent on the tenor.

Tangis are wonderful. But what is a Manini?

Hi Xtradust,
- Manini was the tiny/ extra small, but still playable, ukulele that Tangi made - 11 3/4" scale 17" overall height and 6" wide lower bout.

That little Tangi is calling me somebody buy it already... or I'll have to start selling something to justify it.

I found a couple violin shaped Tangi ukuleles selling for $500 each I started drooling over right before seeing this.

Look away Al look away........

Wonder what shipping to 06614 would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom