KoAloha Concert for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschutestrout

Reaction score
After much deliberation, I've decided to part with my 2003 KoAloha, solid Koa concert. She's just not getting the play time she deserves. As a 2003, she is a bit unique in that she has one-piece top and back! She plays like butter, great intonation, great action, and the LOUD that KoAloha is famous for.

Condition-wise, I consider her good +. She has several small battle scars which I tried to photograph. The dents aren't as deep as the pictures make them look. There is some "funk" with the finish ... a few brush marks, and some darker drips and mis-matched color on the lower bout (see photo in my second posting). I'm not sure if it came like this, or if someone at some point tried to refinish. The finish flaws have no affect on playability or sound ... I actually always thought it added character ;).

She's a very sweet uke and I'm hesitant to sell, but I just have too many ukes at this point to enjoy them all.

SOLD! shipped and insured CONUS with Crosswater gig bag (nothing special, but it's a gig bag :).

k1.jpgk2.jpgk3.jpgk4.jpgk5.jpg

Last edited:
Say it ain't so Mark. Whatcha doing? A KoAloha concert at this price?

Someone's going to get a sound cannon with this one.

I'm surprised it almost lasted this long...I almost paid that much for my cedar Ohana.

beautiful uke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom