Ukulele groupies

Ukulelerick9255

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find one or several for that matter, the more the merrier. Lol the younger and hotter the better. If size matters I have a jumbo tenor uke lol
Ok, I hope I made somebody laugh

Well there are these two cuties. You might get them to follow a uker!

maxresdefault.jpg

Hehe

crazy-old-lady.jpg

:shaka:

Last summer I would sit on my front porch to play my ukulele and sing. A young lady came strolling by one day and said, "I wish you were my neighbor", which I took to be a compliment. My wife and kids, think that she was being sarcastic. Who knows? But I prefer compliment, and I see no reason to interpret it otherwise.

Who knows? But I prefer compliment, and I see no reason to interpret it otherwise.

probably it was a compliment :cool: despite being a musician, I have problems with my upstairs neighbour, because he's a professional drummer and (if it wasn't enough), he produces house music and other electronic "loud" kind of dancing music...

ok when he plays in the afternoon, but sometimes he starts playing a midnight, or even at 1 o' clock. the fun thing is that he obviously has the room deafen, but he plays exactly over my room, and sometimes with the window open, so the soundproof walls are useless... you can clearly hear him playing from the street (he's at the 4th floor), and from a distance...

I wish I had an acoustic player as a neighbour :rofl:

however, my old teacher (an opera singer) used to practice at home, and one day his neighbour asked him to stop and said "could have you played the violin instead?"...

I've had the same experience of a neighbor a few doors down saying he wished we were next door so he could hear the music better, a wonderful compliment. Still it would have been better if he were a she lol

There are no 'ukulele groupies. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :D

There are no 'ukulele groupies. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :D

I'll respectfully disagree Brad. My favorite singer/songwriter living today, Camille Harp, has a song that says, "Your chances are high, 'cause my standards are low." If you standards are low enough, you can find Kazoo groupies if you try.

Last summer I would sit on my front porch to play my ukulele and sing. A young lady came strolling by one day and said, "I wish you were my neighbor", which I took to be a compliment. My wife and kids, think that she was being sarcastic. Who knows? But I prefer compliment, and I see no reason to interpret it otherwise.

You might want to find out who her neighbors are. Even though you are considered to be a step up from current neighbors that still might not be that much of a compliment. Actually, it was a nice thing to say. A true compliment in many ways.

OK, guys, I'll be your virtual groupie. Anyone playing a ukulele is a star in my eyes.

My own ukulele playing is best done in private, but who knows, maybe someday I'll feel like I'm at a level where someone other than my dogs can hear me play. My deaf dog was my biggest fan.

probably it was a compliment :cool: despite being a musician, I have problems with my upstairs neighbour, because he's a professional drummer and (if it wasn't enough), he produces house music and other electronic "loud" kind of dancing music...

ok when he plays in the afternoon, but sometimes he starts playing a midnight, or even at 1 o' clock. the fun thing is that he obviously has the room deafen, but he plays exactly over my room, and sometimes with the window open, so the soundproof walls are useless... you can clearly hear him playing from the street (he's at the 4th floor), and from a distance...

I wish I had an acoustic player as a neighbour :rofl:

however, my old teacher (an opera singer) used to practice at home, and one day his neighbour asked him to stop and said "could have you played the violin instead?"...
In PR I live in a condo, so I am mindful of my neighbors. On weekdays I don't play after five. That is when most of my neighbors come home from work. On weekends, I don't play before three in the afternoon, because the kids who live downstairs take naps until then. In Iowa, I try to stay with the done before five rule. Here in PR, one of my neighbors is a drummer, and he soundproofed a room in his apartment, and I never hear him. If I walk past his door, I can, but nowhere else. A few nights ago though, someone across the courtyard started playing the guitar at two in the morning. I think he just got in from the bars.

I have a cat and a certain house plant that hang around when I am playing.:)Other then that nobodiy is throwing their panties at me during my live performances at the kitchen table

I have a cat and a certain house plant that hang around when I am playing.:)Other then that nobodiy is throwing their panties at me during my live performances at the kitchen table

You put panties on your cat?!? Way too much information. :stop: :biglaugh:

Top Bottom