Collings UC1 "haircut" with pickup

lgibjones

Reaction score
Sold sold sold

I am the second owner of this amazing uke. The original owner reported he purchased it from Artisan, and had a pickup professionally installed by them. It appears to be a K&K Aloha twin. The uke plays well and sounds beautiful. The only condition issue is shiny spots on the front in the usual areas, and very minimal marks on the front from strumming. No dings or nicks that I can see. It's a well cared for instrument that has been played somewhat, which speaks well for its attributes as a uke. This is an unusual UC1, in that it has the haircut headstock shape typically found only on the higher end models.

Price drop sold shipped obo.

Thanks.

I overspent on other instruments and need to sell this amazing UC1. Please check my feedback on reverb. Please let me know if you have questions.

https://reverb.com/item/1886450-collings-uc1-haircut-ukulele-uke-with-pickup

Last edited:
Photos and selling price and additional info would help. Posted here. Welcome to the UU forum!

Can you post a picture of the shiny spots?

What year was this made? And what is the serial number?

Thanks.

Hello,

SN is 1016. Sorry, I'm not sure of the year. The areas where the spots are are in the photo, I couldn't get it to show up any better. Please let me know if you have other questions.

Perhaps if you took the Uke out of the case and put it in better lighting it would help ... no one can tell the degree of shininess and it could impact your sale.

Also could you provide a picture of the back of the Uke?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Perhaps if you took the Uke out of the case and put it in better lighting it would help ... no one can tell the degree of shininess and it could impact your sale.

Also could you provide a picture of the back of the Uke?

Thanks.

Sure. Will do when I get home

Where would the instrument ship from?

Top Bottom